Gateway provides multiple ways to give (outside of Sunday mornings) so it's simple as possible to put God first in our finances and to honor Him in this area of our lives.
1. ONLINE GIVING (click the "GIVE NOW" button at the bottom of this page) – It’s safe, simple and secure! All you need are a few minutes to set up an account. Give one-time or setup a reoccurring gift on a custom schedule. You can give using your debit card, credit card* or set up an electronic debit directly from your bank account (we believe the best option!). There are several benefits to online giving for both you and our church. Some of them are:
- Faithfully Honoring God – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the “first fruits” of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your first fruits are faithfully given back to God.
- Manage your giving – Our online system allows you to view your giving history and edit your giving anytime.
- Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is even more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Focus – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Gateway – Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
2. YOUR BANK'S PILL PAY – Most banks offer this service free of charge. If your bank asks you to input an account number for the check, just put your first and last name so we can make certain it is credited correctly.
3. MAIL IN THE ENVELOPE – The giving envelope enclosed in each program on Sunday is self-addressed so just add a stamp and send! Many who find this method convenient, keep a supply of envelopes at home to make it easy. Email email@example.com to request additional giving envelopes. You can mail a check payable to Gateway Foursquare Church to "4312 W. Kennewick Avenue, Kennewick, WA 99336."
All donations are tax deductible.
*A Note About Credit Cards
While we do allow the use of credit cards for tithes and offerings (e.g., for people who participate in reward programs), we strongly encourage the use of electronic funds transfer (directly from your bank account or debit card) instead. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church. Also, with electronic transfer, your entire gift goes to the church whereas, when using a credit card, as much as 3% of your gift can go to the credit card company.
Online Giving Privacy Policies
Your information is held securely by BluePay Payment Processing Solutions. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties (other than to process your scheduled contributions). You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. However, once the contribution has been processed, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.